CBRACertified Business Resilience Auditor
WHAT IS CERTIFIED BUSINESS RESILIENCE AUDITOR CERTIFICATION?
CBRA (Certified Business Resilience Auditor) is awarded to professionals in recognition of their knowledge and competency in the field of business continuity and disaster recovery program audit. This high-demand, distinctive credential is the first of its kind and signifies the ability of the credential holder to enhance the value as well as improve an organization’s Business Continuity and Resilience Program through a systematic and standardized audit approach.
CBRA provides independent and objective assurance and consulting expertise to organizations throughout the initiation, analysis, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance process of the Business Continuity and Resilience Program. The holder of this credential has the required skills to assess the quality, effectiveness, and reliability of a business continuity and disaster recovery program to deal with unexpected business disruptions. CBRA is able to assess and measure the level of IT DR program's compliance with the industry standards and best practices.
HOW TO ATTAIN CBRA CERTIFICATION?
There are two options to earn the CBRM certification. The first option is to register and attend a 2-day CBRA training course and complete the certification exam at the end of the training. The second option is to register for an exam only and complete the certification exam.
How to Become Certified
There are two options for this examination:
Option A: Fee is $495 USD
1. We will provide you with a few selected documents and presentation slides to review and prepare for the exam.
2. You will receive a web meeting invite to join a meeting invite with a proctor prior to the date of the exam.
3. Click here for online payment.
Option B: Fee is $995 USD
1. You can join a virtual instructor-led training which will allow you to prepare for the exam. The virtual exam is held on the last day of the training.
Who Holds CBRA Designation
CBRA designation is currently held by professionals from across all major industries with the following roles and positions:
- Business Continuity Coordinator
- Business Continuity Auditor / Compliance Auditor
- Information Security Auditor
- Financial Auditor
- Internal / external Business Continuity Auditor
- Risk Management Professionals
- Business Continuity Professional / Consultant
- Senior Executive and Management
- Emergency / Disaster Recovery professionals
- Banking and Finance Sector: World Bank Group (USA), Federal Reserve Bank of NY (USA),Citibank (USA),Transamerica (USA),Bank of Ghana (Ghana),Bank of Montreal (Canada),Ban of Uganda (Uganda), etc.
- Health Care Sector: American Cancer Society (USA), Zuellig Pharma Corporation (Philippines), Trillium Health Centre (Canada), Novartis Pharma AG (Switzerland), Barr Pharmaceuticals (USA), St. Jude Medical Inc. (USA), Genzyme Europe B.V. (The Netherlands), etc.
- Insurance Sector: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida (USA), Tokyo Millennium Re Ltd. (Bermuda), New York Life Insurance Company (USA), Travelers Insurance Company (USA), Sunlife Financial (USA), Summacare Health Insurance Plan (USA), Progressive Insurance (USA), etc.
- Education Sector: North Carolina State University (USA), The George Washington University (USA), Coventry University (United Kingdom), Federal University of Sao Paolo (Brazil), Princeton University (USA), Northern Virginia Community College (USA), etc.
- Technology Sector: Microsoft (USA), Intel Corporation (New Mexico), Emirates Computers (Abu Dhabi), Fidelity National Information Services (India), Databasement BV (Holland), Dell Inc. (USA), Sungard Availability Services (Canada), Hewlett-Packard (Venezuela), etc.
- Energy Sector: National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago (Trinidad), Pakistan Petroleum Ltd. (Pakistan), Husky Energy (Canada), Saudi Aramco (Saudi Arabia), N.V.G.E.B.E. (Netherlands Antilles), NV Energy (USA), San Diego Gas Electric (USA), etc.
- Transportation Sector: Dubai Airports (Dubai), Delta Airlines (USA), Philippine Airlines (Philippines), United Airlines (USA), Skyservice Airlines Inc. (Canada), Veolia Transportation (USA), Toronto Transit Commission (Canada), etc.
- Retail Sector: EBay (USA), Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (USA), Best Buy (USA), Canadian Tire Corporation (Canada), The Home Depot (USA), Avon Products Inc. (USA), Whole Foods Market (Canada), etc.
- Communication Sector: Dish Network (USA), T-Mobile (USA), Fibertel (Argentina), Telesur (Suriname), Bermuda Telephone Company (Bermuda), Siemens Communications (USA), Bahrain Telecom Company (Kingdom of Bahrain), etc.
- Government Sector: Internal Revenue Service (USA), Correctional Service Canada (Canada), National Housing Trust (Jamaica), Uganda Revenue Authority (Uganda), Federal Election Commission (USA), Canadian Conservation Institute (Canada), Department of Foreign Affairs (Canada), etc.
- Manufacturing Sector: British American Tobacco (United Kingdom), First Country (USA), Philip Morris International (Switzerland), SABIC (Saudi Arabia), WEB Aruba N.V. (Aruba), Methanex Trinidad Ltd. (Trinidad), Chicago Bridge and Iron Company (USA), etc.
- Management Consulting Sector: Hewitt Associates (India), Elliot Consulting Service (USA), Neville Consultancy (Suriname), Tung Hing Pacific Management Consulting Ltd. (Hong Kong), Robert K. Martineau Associates (Canada), RGK Consulting (Canada), Accenture (USA), etc.
- Services Sector: US Postal Service (USA), Xceed Contact Center (Egypt), Barona Resorts and Casino (USA), Universal Weather and Aviation (USA), Cooper Norman (USA), Purolator (Canada), etc.
- North America: United States, Canada, Mexico and Jamaica
- South America: Brazil and Ghana
- Europe: France, Belgium, United Kingdom and Holland
- Middle East: Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia
- Africa: Egypt and Uganda
- Asia: Hong Kong, India and Philippines