IT DISASTER RECOVERY TRAINING
Disasters can strike without warning at any time crippling an organization’s ability to not only do business, perhaps even communicate internally, externally and all of the above. The most evident problem during any disaster is the break in communication or ability to share important data. The company’s internal network may be completely down, making it impossible for remote employees to access. Also throw in the breakdown in communication with suppliers, vendors, and strategic partners. Customers also may not be able to access the company’s website, imagine if some kind of disaster hits during the peak of the holiday period when sales are expected to be highest. If bad luck rears its ugly head, the worst case scenario can indeed be a nightmare, that’s why it’s important for companies to adopt IT disaster recovery training.
To ensure a higher likelihood of successful results when recovering from disaster recovery, planning and preparation is essential. After all, if there is no plan in place, you and your employees may be simply winging it. Without a plan, there is no focus and direction, during emergency, that’s not a good recipe. Joint planning is important for all internal and external stake holders. When it comes to IT disaster recovery, training is vital. The causes could range from man made or natural disasters, cyber attack or human error. During attack, every department involved needs to be on the same page. IT disaster recovery training will help your organization develop a blueprint to navigate its way through any emergency. Any major disaster can affect the entire company’s existence, never mind bottom-line for the fiscal year. Joint planning between the key internal and external stakeholders needs to take precedence, it can no longer be considered an afterthought. Joint planning needs to take center stage. From the president to the ground-level support staff, everybody needs to understand the hierarchy of protocol. Anybody involved in any direct or contingency response teams need to understand their specific roles during times of disaster recovery where every single minute counts.
IT disaster recovery training will help you put your organization in the best situation to handle whatever challenges come its way. IT disaster Recovery is the ability of a company to respond to a disaster or an interruption in services by implementing a disaster recovery plan to stabilize and restore the organization’s critical functions. Our training provides a detailed analysis of the most important concepts to grasp. IT disaster recovery entails data recovery, disaster recovery process, business continuity and contingency planning. It also focuses on the concept of Business Continuity planning that helps to provide security and resilience to the organization. Employees need to know the plan effectively well before any disaster hits. Not only does an effective plan need to be put in place, it also needs to be tested and analyzed with the key players concerned before the actual emergency happens. There needs to be a logical framework in place that promotes constant improvement via frequent action review. It needs to be proactive with the goal of demanding high performance from the key players involved. During disaster recovery, every moment is critical. Sign your organization up for IT disaster recovery training today.
1. 3-day CBRM (Certified Business Resilience Manager) is a comprehensive, all-in-one, 3-day Business Continuity Planning and Management Training and Certification course which is designed to teach practical methods to develop, test, and maintain a business continuity plan and establish a business continuity program.
2. 3-day CBRITP (Certified Business Resilience IT Professional) his is a comprehensive training on how to assess, develop, test, and maintain an information technology (IT) Disaster Recovery Plan for recovering IT and telecommunications systems and infrastructure in the event of a disaster or business disruption. The training provides a step-by-step methodology to ensure a reliable and effective IT disaster recovery and continuity plan consistent with the industry’s standards and best practices.
3. 2-day CBRA (Certified Business Resilience Auditor) It provides 2 days of intensive, Business Continuity Audit training to enable students to determine the effectiveness, adequacy, quality and reliability of an organization’s Business Continuity Program. Students will learn an audit methodology to evaluate compliance of Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery Programs with the current industry’s best practices and standards including:
- ISO 22301: Business Continuity Management Systems – Requirements
- NFPA 1600: Standard on Disaster/Emergency Management and Business Continuity Programs
- ITIL v4: Information Technology Infrastructure Library